Call for Award Nominations
Call for awards
It is time once again to select nominees to be forwarded for consideration to receive the various awards which are available through AWWA. A few of the more common awards presented at the Nebraska Section Annual Fall Conference Banquet are:
- George Warren Fuller Award (taken care of by the Fuller Award Committee)
- Safety Awards (solicitations made by the Safety Committee)
- Cross-connection control program of the year
- Cross-connection specialist of the year
- Longevity award
- Outstanding supervisory operator
- Water treatment plant operator
- Volunteer of the year
A complete list of available awards, the corresponding qualifications to receive the awards, and the nomination/entry forms can be found at https://www.awwa.org/Membership-Volunteering/Awards. Some award nomination forms are also available on the Nebraska Section AWWA Awards Committee page. It is requested that all award nominations be submitted by June 30th. Submission information is included on the various nomination forms, and is as follows:
206 E. 7th St.
Gordon, NE 69343
The Section anticipates being able to present many awards this coming fall at the Annual Conference in November. Im looking forward to hearing from you regarding your nomination submissions.