Blue Patriot Fabrication Facilities Tour
- September 21, 2022 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Joint event with Blue Patriot Fab, Engineers Club of Omaha (ECO), and NSAWWA/NWEA Young Professionals
- The tour will begin at the Blue Patriot Fab Main Office and Fabrication Shop at 4309 North 26th Street in Omaha.
- Please join us for a social hour after the tour at Site-1 Brewing, 2566 Farnam Street in Omaha
- Event consists of a tour of the fabrication shop and linings facility
- Please bring safety glasses if you have them (safety glasses also available at the facility)
- Please wear closed-toe shoes
- Parking is available at the Blue Patriot Fab Main Office and Fabrication Shop
- The tour will begin at the Main office and Fabrication Shop located at 4309 North 26th Street at 3:00 pm
- Following the tour of the fabrication shop, we will drive to the linings facility located at 1875 Ida Street to tour the linings facility
Blue Patriot Fab is a fabricator of ductile iron pipe (DIP) as well as pipe lining and coating for DIP. Blue Patriot Fab is certified for application of Permox-CTF which is a Ceramic Novolac Epoxy specifically designed for use as an interior lining for the protection of DIP and fittings for sanitary sewer applications. Permox is a coal-tar-free and environmentally friendly equivalent to Protecto-401.
Register for the event at the Engineers Club of Omaha - September Club Meeting/Tour