Public water suppliers who are members of the Nebraska Section AWWA may request a link to their website on this page. E-mail the home page address along with name and phone number. Links to vendors' web sites are posted when vendors advertise in the Wise Water Words newsletter and the Nebraska Section AWWA Directory.

Water Jobs

Other Job Resources

NDEQ Spill Reporting and Emergency Response

Acute emergency situations, such as spills or releases of petroleum products or hazardous substances, are to be immediately reported by telephone:

Nebraska Administrative Services

Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services

Nebraska Department of Natural Resources

Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality

Federal Government Resources

Water-Related Non-Profit Organizations

Water-Related Grants