Section libraryThe Nebraska Section maintains a library at the Nebraska Rural Water Association, 3390 Ponderosa St., Wahoo, NE.
Click here to see a list of the library contents
If you'd like to borrow any of these resources, please contact Sallie Kemerling at 402-443-5216.
These resources also may be purchased from the national AWWA organization. When you purchase them through the Section, we receive credit from the national office.
- Emergency Preparedness and Water System Security Information from Nebraska Health & Human Services
- Emergencies and Disasters from Department of Homeland Security
- Nebraska water withdrawals by water use category, 2000
- Nebraska water map
- Position on pharmaceuticals in drinking water
- Regulation dates and Nebraska Department of Health Directory
- UNL water website
- USGS National Water Quality Assessment, May 2010
- Water conservation plans (Omaha and Lincoln)
- Click here for information about water conservation and security
- Water-level changes in the High Plains Aquifer