2017 Fall Conference
- Register for the preconference event - attendees
- Register for the Fall Conference - individual attendees
- Register for the Fall Conference - exhibitors
Call for papers ■ Conference overview ■ Pre-conference workshop ■ Photos ■ Hall layout ■ Exhibitors ■ Top Ops ■ Backflow Challenge ■ Meter Madness ■ Water-Tasting Contest ■ Benefit Poker Night ■ Raffle ■ Children's Poster Contest ■ Dignitary ■ Past Chairs Breakfast ■ Awards
The deadline for paper submissions was June 15th.American Public Works Association (APWA), Water Environment Association (WEA), and American Water Works Association (AWWA).
The conference returns this year to the Younes Conference Center in Kearney.
- Fall Conference agenda
- Fall Conference brochure (forthcoming)
- Conference registration (forthcoming)
|Vendor expo||Vendor expo||Vendor expo|
|AWWA conference||AWWA conference|
|NWEA conference||NWEA conference|
- Pre-conference workshop registration
- Pre-conference workshop details
- Pre-conference workshop brochure
Conference hall exterior
The Top Ops contest will again challenge participants with a wide range of questions about water treatment and distribution. The winners will go on to represent the Nebraska Section at the 2018 AWWA ACE.
Cash prizes are also on the line:
- First place: $60 per participant
- Second place: $40 per participant
- Third place: $20 per participant
Please register your team in advance!
Rich Koenig will host the Backflow Challenge and Ultimate Backflow Challenge.
"Meter Madness" returns, open to any operator or utility member willing to give it a try.Young Professionals committee will host a poker tournament. All conference attendees are invited to participate and help support Water for People. This has been a wonderful event over the last few years and we want to keep the positive momentum going.
- Event flyer (forthcoming)
- Sponsorship form (forthcoming)
The Water For People committee is conducting a benefit raffle. Tickets are $10 each, or three for $20.
- First prize: to be announced
- Second prize: to be announced
- Third prize: to be announced
Our visiting dignitary is to be announced.
Past Chairs of the Nebraska Section AWWA will gather for breakfast at a time and place to be announced.
Several members will be recognized with honors and awards at our banquet. This year's Fuller Award winner will be named, and several long-term members will be recognized.