2023 Fall Conference
- Register for the Fall Conference - exhibitors
- Register for the Fall Conference - individual attendees
- Save the Date
The call for papers has closed.
■Call for papers
■ Hall layout
■ Top Ops
■ Water-Tasting Contest
■ Poker Night
■ Poster Contest
■ Exam Prep
■ Past Chairs Breakfast
The Fall Conference is a combined event of:
- American Public Works Association Nebraska Chapter (APWA)
- Nebraska Water Environment Association (NWEA)
- Nebraska Cornhusker Chapter of the Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA)
- Nebraska Section - American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Add the one-day pre-conference workshop on Safe Drinking Water Act compliance for small systems to your Fall Conference experience and get another 6.0 CEU credits for water or wastewater. The event is free, but seating is limited and pre-registration is required.
Conference hall exterior
The Top Ops contest will again challenge participants with a wide range of questions about water treatment and distribution. The winners will go on to represent the Nebraska Section at the 2024 AWWA ACE.
Cash prizes are also on the line:
- First place: $60 per participant
- Second place: $40 per participant
- Third place: $20 per participant
Please register your team in advance!
The Young Professionals committee will host a benefit poker tournament on Wednesday, November 1st, following the Nebraska Section AWWA banquet (approximately 8:30 pm). All conference attendees are invited to participate. The tournament benefits the Nebraska Professional Chapter of Engineers Without Borders. The suggested donation is $20.
Past chairs should have been contacted directly with an invitation to the past chairs' breakfast.