Water for People Golf Results
On May 15, fifty golfers took to the Woodland Hills Golf course in a stiff competition vying for first place using the maximum number of four mulligans. We raised $3,800 for Water for People!
Congratulations to the overall first-place winners: The Black and Veatch Team of Matt Richart, Nick McElvain, John Miriovsky, and Dave Nelson -- who graciously donated their winnings back to Water for People.
Flag prize winners were:
- Closest to the Pin: Keith Kontor, who graciously donated his winnings back to Water for People
- Longest Putt: Chip Haas of HDR, who graciously donated his winnings back to Water for People.
- Longest Drive in the Fairway: Jake Smelby
- Closest to the Pin in 2: Nick McElvain
- Long Drive in Fairway: Jake Smeby
Many thanks to Patrick Harlan of Miller Mechanical for coordinating this event.