Nominations Committee Report
Note: This report was subsequently amended. Please see the final nominations report for 2023.
Nominations committee members: Ben Day, Tom Menke, Craig Reinsch, and others as desired.
Positions up for nomination
The positions up for nomination for the upcoming November 2023 to November 2024 (or 2025) terms include:
- Chair-Elect - Ryan Hurst (Small Utility) - through November 2024
- Vice-Chair - Mike Koenig (Large Utility) - through November 2024
- Treasurer - Angel Lowery (Engineer) - 2-year term continues through November 2025
- Trustee - Jessica Johnson (Regulator) - 2-year term continues through November 2025
- Trustee - Joe Roberts (Engineer) - 2-year term continues through November 2025
Positions not up for nomination
2023/2024 Officers not requiring a nomination include:
- Chair - John Keith (Large Utility) - through November 2024
- Secretary - Brian Gongol (Manufacturer's Rep.) - through November 2024
- Director - Ben Day (Engineer) - term continues through June 2025
- Past-Chair - Marc Rosso (Large Utility) - automatic term through November 2024
- Trustee - Chris Miller (Engineer) - second term - through November 2024
- Trustee - Tom Menke (Small Utility) - through November 2024
As stated in the current bylaws: "The Committee's nominations shall be in the hands of the Secretary not later than July 31. Upon receipt of the nominations, the Secretary shall, within 20 days, mail to each member, a notice setting forth the nominations of the nominating committee and stating the date, time, and place of the next business meeting, at which the elections will be held."
Pending board comments, this slate will be published for consideration before the July 31st deadline as stated in the current bylaws. The elections will occur on Wednesday, November 1, 2023, at the regularly scheduled board meeting to be held at the Fall Conference.